Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Laloo Vs Gates hahaha :p

Bill Gates : Namaskar! you must have heard of Windows.
Laloo : Oh yes! most govt. offices we have the single window clearance concept.
Gates : Have you installed Windows at home?
Laloo : I have removed all windows due to increased burgalaries in our house. Gates(Confused): Then what is the system you operate on?
Laloo : OPERATION ? Yes, I had a Hernia operation last month.
Gates(Sweating) : Hope the internet is being used a lot in India.
Laloo : Oh Yes! Due to increased moquito problemsmany people are sleeping under the net. Gates: By the year 2002 India should export computer chips.
Laloo : We are already exporting Uncle Chips.
Gates (Feeling very Uneasy): do you regularly use LapTops?
Laloo : My grand-child sleeps on the top of my lap.
Gates (Sweating Heavily): The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh knows a lot about RAM and ROM.
Laloo : RUM? Prohibition is being lifted and it willbe shortly available in A.P.
Gates (Feeling Dizzy): I would like to take your leave before my system crashes.
Laloo : I have exhausted all my leave. Gates: I have no energy left, let us go out and have a bite.
Laloo : BITE? I believe in non-violence. I will not bite.
Gates : (System Crashes and Found Missing)."Windows is restarting. Please wait........

Do you Like this story..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!



Sharing Is Caring :)

 

Add this!!!

wibiya widget

© 2011. All Rights Reserved | India VS India | Template by Blogger Widgets

Home | About | Top